Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory is bad, we have this fee of 100m in our heads, where did we get that from?

The usual I think: it was in one paper, another paper picked it up and so forth and soon every everton fan had it ingrained in our minds that £100 million was the asking price.

A few people on here think the club fed it to the media but if they did that I think it was done to ward off other clubs rather than encourage them to bid. Who knows mate.

Who is this crazy cat?
Dunno, great if true....bidding war!!
ljSoFt.gif

Paul Joyce saying 75 million plus addons. I'm happy with that, because while we are losing the best striker we've had in years, Lukaku blows hot and cold and he obviously wants to leave and I can't be arsed for any more snarky comments from him in the press.

I'd also like to mention that the club has never said he is only going for £100 million, so where on earth have people got this from? I'm confident this money will be used to strengthen the squad because I believe the money we have already spent isn't this money in advance due to not buying a replacement for Lukaku.

It was reported by Jim White on Talksport, after he had been told "He will not be going for a penny under £100million" by Farhad Moshiri himself.

It doesn't make sense to sell him for anything less. EFC don't want to sell him but have a verbal agreement that Lukaku can go if their valuation is met. Their valuation is £100mill. Until that is on the table he is going nowhere. Think of it like a release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back