Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Joyce saying 75 million plus addons. I'm happy with that, because while we are losing the best striker we've had in years, Lukaku blows hot and cold and he obviously wants to leave and I can't be arsed for any more snarky comments from him in the press.

I'd also like to mention that the club has never said he is only going for £100 million, so where on earth have people got this from? I'm confident this money will be used to strengthen the squad because I believe the money we have already spent isn't this money in advance due to not buying a replacement for Lukaku.
I've just said !!!

Based on the flood of articles yesterday about Rooney as a makeweight in a Lukaku deal, which at the time I thought was strange make sense now. As does the Everton denial. The price for Chelsea isn't 75 million, because the 75 for united includes Rooney.

My opinion.

Dunno, great if true....bidding war!!
ljSoFt.gif
£150m:dance:

I'm confused, we think he's got the worst touch ever, goes missing, has a bad attitude. But we think he should be the highest transfer ever? Surely £75m(ish) plus addons is about right?

Just hope he ends up going to Chelsea instead. But it seems strange he's in LA and United are flying there too.

Cos lets be honest, hes NOT worth 100m.

In this market hes probably worth a little more than 75m.

But 75m plus add ons is a price I can cope with.
Tbh I don't think anyone is worth 100m, except perhaps Messi!

But given United paid 89m plus bonuses for Pogba and up to 58m for Martial, both unproven in the league, I'd put Rom's value as much closer to Pogba's figure than the mid 70s. Especially given the fact they are a rival which surely adds on at least one or two places worth of premier league prize money.

EVERTON leaked Manchester United's interest in Romelu Lukaku and did so to make Chelsea act fast, according to European football expert Gabriele Marcotti.

"My reading of this is that you've got United talking to
Everton
over Rooney, we know that, why not accelerate this by pushing Lukaku along as well?

"If I had to guess I would say this story originates with Everton and I think it's a way of trying to keep the gears in motion.

"Trying to get Chelsea to come up with a serious bid, trying to test United's resolve if they really want Lukaku or whether they're still operating on Morata."

I love our new owner, what a genius, now let's wait few hours and Chelsea will make a better offer and we will leak it to the media hoping for a bidding war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back