Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no deal. All we know is Utd have made a bid. Who accepts the first bid especially when there is another club who are linked to him
That's why I said ' minimum ' of 75m. Then went on to say we are likely to receive a world record fee.

Conclusion. I'd be happy with the 75m.

I don't know what everyone is arguing about.

We are receiving a minimum of 75 million English pounds for a striker who can barely control a ball, doesn't have the intelligence to make runs, has no anticipation, struggles with timing on his headers and is consistently offside. When all is said and done we are likely to receive a world record transfer fee for that ? lol

......... and i haven't even touched the fella's complete disrespect for the club that took a chance on him. Any club would take that kind of money for this balloon. All day long. It can't happen soon enough if you ask me. Not sure why many are rattled to be honest.

Oh aye, it's a mystery.

*looks at his goal scoring record

*looks at rumoured replacements

Should we sell to a rival? No
Should we consider less than 100m in this market? No
Do we need to sell? No (two years left)

Unless of course the club need the money to counter act all the spending that's just happened. Funny how as soon as we spend loads and come out with "statement of intent" days later it looks like we are about to sell our best player.
He was always leaving mate.He made that quite clear in March when he wouldn't sign a new contract.

I think you've got the cart before the horse there mate.
That sounds like a loan deal and in a loan deal the HAVE TO pay half his wages and us half

Now if, in effect Rooney plays for us for no fee the difference - eg his 125k over 2 years is 'written off' = 13M = a true fee of 88M
If it happens
no pic in the red shirt yet
Denials bandied about
Adele hasn't even taken her coat of yet

That's without what we might owe Chelsea

Maybe jumping the gun a bit your right but I still think we could sign him on a free ie not a loan deal with Utd still paying a massive portion of his wages. Im sure that when Fowler was at City Leeds were still paying a massive portion of his wages. I may be wrong but i am sure that's correct and Utd obviously would jump at the chance of saving 13 mil in wages on a player that Mourinho obviously doesn't fancy.

Anyway I think this has a bit of mileage left in it yet as I think we are going to do all we can to try to lure Chelsea to the table.

1. Will miss his goals to a hugh extent. He is and was a fantastic goal scorer for us.
2. Wont miss his passion
3. Wont miss his agent or the weekly lukaku mind waffel using belgium and social media.
4. He was a selfish player up till now. He just used all clubs to get to where he wants. That might change now that he got there. So in fairness u can say fair play to him but he was not a team player for us and everton need team players.
5. Rooney will be a good addition but not a replacement. Lukaku needs to be replaced by another top front man. Hopefully this window. Onwards.

Haha, no matter how it worked out - they cherry picked him to replace the greatest manager in the game.

Still find it bonkers Alex Ferguson offered/he had agreed to that role before the end of the season, and Everton continued to pay his salary while he was at Carrington.

I actually think Moyes would still be Everton manager now if Man Utd didn't take him. He'd have kept Everton competitive and wouldn't have forced Moshiri to act against Kenwright.
I guess at the end of the day, the everton board wanted to keep him, so he fits the argument, even crazier the amount of blues who defended him and kenwright over it

I fully expect him to go for £75m now, it's been leaked from somewhere. I expect Everton want to announce it on there own terms and there are maybe other caveats to the deal they want to complete before announcing it.

I am not complaining based on what we supposedly priced him at, but I think we could get more. I know we didn't put out anything like "100 million or no deal", that's all.
Not officially no, but when people like Joyce and Bascombe are writing it (and they did) it's come from the club.

I'm not complaining by the way, I think £75m is decent, but those £100m shouts weren't plucked from nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back