Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isnt from the club though is it? Jim White could have been told anything and interpreted it differently to what Mosh actually meant, journalists will do anything to get exposure and claiming that we would only accept a world record bid would get lots of it.

It's a direct quote from Moshiri. It was after they had watched the Arsenal game together at the Emirates. It couldn't get more uninterpreted. I say again, Everton don't want to sell, but are sticking to their agreement with the player that he will be sold if their valuation is met. There is no way that Lukaku is worth £100million so they are hoping the massive overvaluation is enough to put teams off, and the player stays for another season. From what we know, the player seems ok about the situation though he obviously wants to move.

Not calling Rom a Judas here.
I'm saying his lack of respect for our club has made him moving on far easier to swallow.

Read the posts on here, loads of blues aren't arsed anymore about our best striker in a generation leaving.
And that is very odd.

Maybe because being our best striker in a decade isn't exactly a high bar...

He's at Carrington. Signing to be announced shortly.

stormzy-adidas-crop.jpg

Stormzy

Thought he had ambition he is signing for a club that got into the CL by default
mourinho's teams play negative football they were awful to watch last season backwards and sideways then plan B hoooooof!!!!!! the ball to Feli
crowd getting on his back to justify the fee while the service he gets is neck high
good luck with that enjoy the money !!

Keeping the powder dry for more movement in he market with this sale. I will miss his goals but not his attitude at times. Stepping stone which we have been richly rewarded if incentives are factored in. 75 Million bandied around is the low end Utd want to publish not the total package. We normally get what we want in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back