Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given our board's history with transfers (maybe with the exception of Rooney), and the fact that so much dosh has been invested in players recently, I highly doubt we will have agreed to sell Lukaku at a price that doesn't suit us. We hold the cards as he has 2 years left on his contract, so there's no need for us to sell except for an outrageous offer.
So 75m isn't an outrageous offer? I think it's a brilliant deal. The 100m was never quoted by the club.

Genuinely not even slightly bothered. Good footballer: gimp of a man.

His highlights where v a ragtag Chelsea in a cup quarter final, A great goal v Arsenal when on loan and goals against lower table mince.
He has been one loud-mouthed disrespectful bell since the day he signed, viewing Everton as nothing more than a stepping stone.

This club will soon be pack at the pinnacle and to get there you need hard working, loyal TEAM players.

Him and Pogba will be an utter cringefest. Man U will have some fun trying to control Rialo's minions (they have the brains of those dungaree wearing teds too)

Aye thats the one i read, soon as i saw Ducker i knew it'd come from the United stand, interesting he doesn't say that it's been formally concluded yet

It hasn't I don't think mate

as in, it hasn't been concluded.

I think there's still scope for this to grow.

One things for sure though, Lukaku won't be here this time next week.

It's kicked-off now. It'll go through quickly enough I think.

Just thought on I have to explain this to my son tonight, it's going to be worse than when Gwladys died and he loved that hamster....
I always go with the "it's their loss if they don't want to be part of this thing of ours kid.we will just go and get someone who does"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back