Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't I don't think mate

as in, it hasn't been concluded.

I think there's still scope for this to grow.

One things for sure though, Lukaku won't be here this time next week.

It's kicked-off now. It'll go through quickly enough I think.

and make not a shadow of a doubt that yesterdays release about the Chinese 60m facility was 100% no coincidence in the timing of that release by us

@lucashmoura9

1030b9e23bb5cf6c8ef5da6567e3dbf40c41def5.gif
Why can't I like this more than once
It's so not fair

No idea.

I do think he may well end up there, unless Chelsea come and up their bid.

But Jim seems adamant that it's still in negotiations and is allegedly on the hotline to Mosh :D
The same Jim who spouted so much guff last season and this season.

That guy is worse than the esk.

£85m would've been a fantastic deal for us.
£75m for a player with questionable work rate and who doesn't contribute much outside the box is still fair, although I'd have liked a bit more.

Move on and let's get some more top players in.

So apparently Utd are paying off Rooneys two years in contract so we get him for free as part of the deal. Still that means we value the "package discount" at £25mil, united effectively had Rooney their greatest ever goal scorer for wages only for the last 13 years ;) nice one blues. Not Rooney's fault at all of course.

£100m or he isn't going anywhere, we've got loads of cash and he has two years left. New found financial muscle.

Sorry, £75m you say? SOLD. Welcome to the Everton school of business of acting the billy big bollocks before immediately giving a 25% discount

You have absolutely no idea what kind of deal has been agreed and none of us do, so why not wait and see before instantly berating the club?

The deal will likely include add ons and will probably mean we get a better deal when Rooney returns. One that will mean that the finances of the deal won't hurt us if he flops.

People also have no idea who else we will go out and sign. We may bring in Giroud and others yet so people need to calm down and give the club a chance to work on replacements for a player who has wanted out for years and deserved a chance to play at a higher standard.

If we replace Lukaku with Rooney alone then the disappointment and anger will be justified.

and make not a shadow of a doubt that yesterdays release about the Chinese 60m facility was 100% no coincidence in the timing of that release by us

Yeh probably not.

Good way to show that we don't 'need' to sell.

We all knew it, or anyone with sense did, but it's all really about showing the 'world' that we mean business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back