Everton Are The Least Interesting Team In The Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care less about promotions/relegations. Means you have to be worse than we are.

Top division, Europe, or cups that everyone is in (FA, League) are the only things that matter. How many clubs have actually won those?
Doesn't make it exciting though, does it? We're never in danger of doing anything at all, good or bad. Being promoted from league 1 to the championship is obviously exciting for the fans and that's clearly what this thread is about. Who got more joy last season; the league 2 playoff winners or us?

Uninteresting is the second highest form of success in English football.

There are what, eight clubs at a maximum that have been more successful than us over the last several decades? Does Blackburn even count? Does Tottenham? Does Leicester?

There are worse fates. I'd rather always be up than be the yo-yo club that the horsepunchers became.

I would take relegation if it meant winning the championship. Midtable mediocrity is worse than being a YoYo club.
I've had this conversation with mates before; would you prefer Norwich's up/down almost every year. Is it better than the numbness we endure? Honestly, I can't decide.

If we don't buck up we also won't be the 4th most successful league side either, being caught by new money rapidly

It's like a bad version of Groundhog day only instead of getting better and learning from mistakes we go and do things like hire Rafael - I just can't take much more lol

Surely this is a wind-up, a thread wondering if we should get relegated to make things "more exciting" because loads of old men and scallies are in meltdown because one spaniard has been living in blues heads because he said one sentence about us 11 years ago :confused:. Said worst about us myself sat in goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.