Everton charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seem to remember the RS being charged over incidents in both legs against United and in the final against Sevilla plus late kick-off vs Dortmund.. slapped on the wrist and some of that was for opposition fans fighting rather than things being thrown. To ignore our fans' (possible) involvement would be wrong but there's no doubt Hajduk are in deep water for their fans' behaviour. If our fans threw things (back) it's hardly surprising. If anything we'll get a £5K fine and Hajduk £50-100K for the multiple and more serious disturbances.

Saw this coming.

We're in TB, so I can't comment on who started what. 1st I saw was the Split fans throwing objects on the pitch. Next thing there was loads of missiles raining down from the Park End. Loads more than coming the other way, but that could be down to the height advantage. Most of the object coming from them seemed to be falling short on their own fans, thick tw@ts!

Next thing the split fans looked like they were going for the stewards. Looked a bit pathetic. More like west side story. All for show. Probably only 50 stewards, if they'd really wanted it, they could have swamped them 20-1. Just loads of posturing & "hold me back".

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.