Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people are gutted, along with me, that we clapped this tosser at the last game!!!
I'm not gutted cause I didn't go to the last game and clap him off I knew this was gonna happen. I used to like Moyes as a manager didn't always like his tactics, but he had my respect, but he has lost that now, and probably the respect of evert evertonion, and I don't think ANYONE can defend his actions, those quotes show him up for who he really is. He even said today that effectively they could go with what they have got... Now where have we heard that before! Hewont last past 2 years at utd....

@FourthOfficial_: "If Sir Alex would have offered £28m for Baines and Fellaini when I was at Everton it would have been very hard to resist" Moyes

What a tosser, Moyes that is not fourth official

Isn't that a quote at the bottom? Looks like he is saying he would have let them go if SAF was asking? Anybody read it?

...so it is. It looks like he's going on to say that if he''d been Everton manager now he'd have done a deal...at these prices!!!

What an absolute **** of a feller. Everton the special club to him. 'Kin rat's joining Suarez level for me now.

That's exactly what he was saying. That he'd have done it, not for the price of course, but because man united asked. And I don't disbelieve a word of it, this attitude is nothing new from him.

I cannot believe we had this man as our manager for so many years. Some of us always had this thought that he had this inferiority complex towards the big clubs and its being proven right now. I honestly believe this attitude has held us back. I've disliked him for a long time

@FourthOfficial_: "If Sir Alex would have offered £28m for Baines and Fellaini when I was at Everton it would have been very hard to resist" Moyes

What a tosser, Moyes that is not fourth official

That quote right there makes me think thank **** he's not our manager anymore and we have a manager now who 'gets' Everton.

How many people are gutted, along with me, that we clapped this tosser at the last game!!!

Me for one, but more gutted I paid to go down to Chelsea to be at his last game after being at his first. Held him in high regard even thought he had his faults. But wow, how the mighty have fallen in my opinion.

There is no way he would have sold Fellaini and Baines for the good of their careers - or at least he'd have squeezed every penny he could out of the deal first.

Technically he may just be doing his job for Utd, but where did his class evaporate to? Showing no respect to his former club and that really surprises me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back