Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Everton who went public with news of the bid wasn't it?

Strange, that.

Clever I think.

Neither of them are the temperamental type to cause a huge scene in hunting for a move. Since the story has come out, who looks bad in the media? Not Everton, that's for sure.

We'll sell at £40m in the last couple of days for the window I feel. Hopefully Martinez will already have replacements lined up.

That's exactly what he was saying. That he'd have done it, not for the price of course, but because man united asked. And I don't disbelieve a word of it, this attitude is nothing new from him.

I cannot believe we had this man as our manager for so many years. Some of us always had this thought that he had this inferiority complex towards the big clubs and its being proven right now. I honestly believe this attitude has held us back. I've disliked him for a long time

He''d have sold the whole squad to United for 10 bob to get a crack at managing them.

It was always Moyes FC this club to him. An arsehole we dragged from PNE to hand the biggest opportunity of his life.

Clever I think.

Neither of them are the temperamental type to cause a huge scene in hunting for a move. Since the story has come out, who looks bad in the media? Not Everton, that's for sure.

We'll sell at £40m in the last couple of days for the window I feel. Hopefully Martinez will already have replacements lined up.

It makes Moyes look like a bully. Clever, as you say.

Moyes lost all my respect a few years ago. Probably around the time we should of had a penalty at OT and he came out and defended the United player just incase he upset Sir Alex.

Kenwright will do everything he can to get the deals done in my opinion, will probably end up being the deciding factor.

I really expected him to have a bit more respect towards us, was I so naive?!

Hopefully Kenwright, Woods, Elstone and the rest are as irritated as the rest of us, regardless of past sentiment.

It was Everton who went public with news of the bid wasn't it?

Strange, that.

United taking the piss on that scale - I honestly dont blame them for attempting to get control of the situation. It's not as if the players hadn't been destabilised by the United move anyway.

Kenwright will do everything he can to get the deals done in my opinion, will probably end up being the deciding factor.

Difficult to look past this isn't it?

If Kenwright has a figure in his head, and they meet it then that's that.

And I don't trust Kenwright to have the same figure we all want.

Words of a man who's desperate. Struggling to attract players and now having to all but rely on the two boys he knows to try and force the issue.

Continues to dig a hole for himself. Both players are staying.

I wish I shared your optimism - I hope they both stay, but something is niggling me.

Can we stop the fouls language pleases lads?

It makes Moyes look like a bully. Clever, as you say.

If this latest quote is what it looks to be, he's come across even worse.

If you read Mick Rathbone's autobiography, when Moyes brought him to Everton, he felt that Preston should just allow him to leave to "better himself"

Absolutely no respect for the clubs who made his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back