Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
now now chums, let's not bite the hand that feeds us

would probably be in our best interests to denounce our rejection of the offer and accept it post haste

otherwise it could mean no more scraps from united's table

Moyes should be asked about the bids at his Friday press conference.Just how the kcuf do they come up with 28mill.Any jurno worth his salt should lay into Moyes and Utd for this insulting offer. If the shoe was on the other foot Utd would be going mental. The last manager from a manc club that tried to shaft us did,nt last long, what was his name?, so be careful Moyes i have already forgot your first name.Time now for Kenwright to come out reject and denounce Moyes and state NO DEAL WILL BE DONE:

good word that.

Bid is about 22m short in my opinion if he wants both players. Martinez said it would cost them, but United better not waffle this and leave us with minutes in the transfer window. That would really hurt us.

I have a message for Manchester United and David Moyes:

iGFATNreX0vv3.gif

Haha brilliant. Get to **** Moyes.

The flip side of this ofcourse is that we know Moyes, and we know what he knows. We also know exactly how highly he rates Baines and Fellaini. Tbh I think we actually are on par if not with a slight advantage...

yeah but the flip side to that is that he knows that we know that he knows we know what he knows....you know.

....thinking about this, Moyes may try and distance himself from the derisory offer. I wonder if he will say he identifies the targets but does not get involved in setting bid or negotiations. He clearly knows Bills hand and the club's position so it would be difficult to believe he's not centrally involved, but he might try and do a bit of wiggling.

Fundamentally if Fellaini does go McCarthy will be his replacement for 15 mill. based on this, we need to be selling Fellaini for at least 25 mill as realistically he is worth McCarthy plus a decent player or two. Baines leaving on the other hand can NOT happen.

moyes is just a puppet

not like sooty though

more like one of the ones from Terahawks or something

He's not.

Look at the way United have operated in this transfer window, it's totally different to how Ferguson went about things and is exactly like how Moyes operated at Everton. Tight arse bids, taking forever to make his mind up and pissing off other parties when he does go after a player.

He's not.

Look at the way United have operated in this transfer window, it's totally different to how Ferguson went about things and is exactly like how Moyes operated at Everton. Tight arse bids, taking forever to make his mind up and pissing off other parties when he does go after a player.

I doubt you even remember Terahawks

He's not.

Not defending Moyes, but the appointment of the inexperienced Woodward as a replacement for Gill is probably a big part of the reason they've struggled this window. Their very public & clumsy pursuit of Fabregas was laughable, which is very un-United like.

Cant wait for these two pricks on talksport, Gough and Durham. They will probably say we should be grateful getting so much money for the pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back