Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got £27m total & it was ****ing everywhere.

Kenwright won't sell unless it's a price that exceeds their market value, IF they go, the agreed price will be all over the media

Christ, why do you have to be so narky with your responses to everyone?

I've always been confused to what we were actually paid for Rooney. Conflicting reports everywhere.

We got £27m total & it was ****ing everywhere.

Kenwright won't sell unless it's a price that exceeds their market value, IF they go, the agreed price will be all over the media

As far as I understand we got a definite 20m (10m a year for two years) and UP TO an extra 7 million depending on various factors.

Like above poster says, the actual amount was conflicting depending on where you read it.

I remember at the time it was 30m, then the truth emerged and the guaranteed amount was a lot less.

In any case this is irrelevant, sorry to bring it up. I just really hate Bill Kenwrong.

I would throw £15 million at Wigan instantly for McCarthy, once this is accepted.

That left back at Swansea, and Moses.

DONE.

- We don't have to sell.
- United & Moyes are increasingly desperate to buy someone to appease their fans.
- They are the richest club in the world.
- Any players we target will be instantly overvalued as their clubs will know we're in dire need of replacements.
- Less than a fortnight til the transfer window shuts.

Therefore, £50 million minimum for the pair. Why on earth not? If they don't stump up then it doesn't bother us one bit.

p.s. On a side note, [Poor language removed] off Moyes you disgusting cretin. There's a Walton fatwa on your head now.

- We don't have to sell.
- United & Moyes are increasingly desperate to buy someone to appease their fans.
- They are the richest club in the world.
- Any players we target will be instantly overvalued as their clubs will know we're in dire need of replacements.
- Less than a fortnight til the transfer window shuts.

Therefore, £50 million minimum for the pair. Why on earth not? If they don't stump up then it doesn't bother us one bit.

p.s. On a side note, [Poor language removed] off Moyes you disgusting cretin. There's a Walton fatwa on your head now.
Just nearly spat out my coffee at that.

Mega rep for you.

Moyes is being a massive tw*t here! Absolute joke of a bid. It's only been done to make them both unhappy so we have to sell them for possibly less than we wanted. Lost all respect I had for Moyes.

Moyes is being a massive tw*t here! Absolute joke of a bid. It's only been done to make them both unhappy so we have to sell them for possibly less than we wanted. Lost all respect I had for Moyes.

Look at Rooney, Suarez and Bale. That's not happened with them. If we sell Baines and Fellaini below their market value then we only have ourselves to blame, not Moyes.

28 million is a derisory opening offer, designed to make us grateful when Moyes steps in and ups the offer to 34 million. And we'll take 35 million. BK and Moyes come out smelling of roses. All planned in advance.

It'll go to the last day and the money will go straight to the bank.....

unless Bill grows a pair and tells Utd to bugger off..........

No way Bill can grow anything on this fake new grass at GP, but the thought of Kenwright having no testicles is an interesting one. He's just a man with an empty scrotum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back