Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? not really donw anything to dispell the rumour have they?

Not really my place to say but heard otherwise. Nothing to do with what you heard - 2 opinions really.

One was backed up with a real fact though.

They also service large debts. I'm not doubting they could raise the money if they wanted. They clearly could. Just whether they have the appetite to spend the 45-50m our board appear to value the players at.

They´d rather keep half of it and still get our players, that´s for sure. It´s not that money is immaterial for them, but say Messi became available they could probably raise the 200 mil needed to get him.

- We don't have to sell.
- United & Moyes are increasingly desperate to buy someone to appease their fans.
- They are the richest club in the world.
- Any players we target will be instantly overvalued as their clubs will know we're in dire need of replacements.
- Less than a fortnight til the transfer window shuts.

Therefore, £50 million minimum for the pair. Why on earth not? If they don't stump up then it doesn't bother us one bit.

p.s. On a side note, [Poor language removed] off Moyes you disgusting cretin. There's a Walton fatwa on your head now.

Hahaha is right lid.

Just been on Sky that Baines created more chances in all the major European leagues last season than any other player bar Marseilles midfielder Mathieu Valbuena. He created 121 chances to Valbuena's 128.

I'd give my right nut for a prolific striker that could get on the end of those chances.

Just been on Sky that Baines created more chances in all the major European leagues last season than any other player bar Marseilles midfielder Mathieu Valbuena. He created 121 chances to Valbuena's 128.

I'd give my right nut for a prolific striker that could get on the end of those chances.

GIVE IT TO KENWRIGHT, laird! Then he'll make sure we include the right to visit Moyes every third Saturday in any Baines deal.

As far as I understand we got a definite 20m (10m a year for two years) and UP TO an extra 7 million depending on various factors.

Like above poster says, the actual amount was conflicting depending on where you read it.

I remember at the time it was 30m, then the truth emerged and the guaranteed amount was a lot less.

In any case this is irrelevant, sorry to bring it up. I just really hate Bill Kenwrong.

That included the amount Utd shelled out to his agents which also had clauses.

The worry now is if Felli requests a transfer

Why would either of them throw in a transfer request to go to a club who obviously dont rate them enough to break the bank for?

If I was one of the head honchos at Everton I would be telling them that exact thing. We rate you twice as much as what they have offered for you. Its not only insulting to the club but to the players themselves. They see Baines as being worth the same as a 2009 Wayne Bridge and Fellaini no better than a 2008 version of David Bentley.

In short they can bog off.

We have rejected the bid with disgust and distain - DM has just made a pathetic effort to try to appease the UNT fans not a cat in hells chance 28 million for 2 internationals - DM is a JOKE of a manager I hope he fails now!

Why would either of them throw in a transfer request to go to a club who obviously dont rate them enough to break the bank for?

If I was one of the head honchos at Everton I would be telling them that exact thing. We rate you twice as much as what they have offered for you. Its not only insulting to the club but to the players themselves. They see Baines as being worth the same as a 2009 Wayne Bridge and Fellaini no better than a 2008 version of David Bentley.

In short they can bog off.
Not even THAT highly, to be honest, because prices have substantially inflated since then.

I'm starting to think Man Utd haven't got, or don't want to, spend serious money.

Interesting observation.

Why would they have taken Moyes when Jose was up for grabs?

But we know Jose needs big dough to spend.

Moyes is renowned for operating on a (relative) shoestring.

Maybe that's why United were so anxious to fetch him in?

The Glazers other business ventures are reported to be a financial black hole and profits at Unitred are being used to keep them afloat.

Anyone listening to Talk sport, Adrain Durham saying that 15 Million is too high for Baines, And he and Goughie were putting Evra ahead of him in Utds line up saying would Baines get playing time at UTD?

He's the best left back in the world aint he ?

Goughie talked more sense, saying at least £35 Million perhaps £40 Million

Anyone listening to Talk sport, Adrain Durham saying that 15 Million is too high for Baines, And he and Goughie were putting Evra ahead of him in Utds line up saying would Baines get playing time at UTD?

He's the best left back in the world aint he ?

Goughie talked more sense, saying at least £35 Million perhaps £40 Million

Idiots the pair of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back