• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would, but luckily it won't happen. 6th at worst, can't see us dropping any more than 2 points to Hull and can't see Spurs and United being perfect over their two games either.
West Ham please just do us a favour!

Really? I think we have a decent chance of winning both of our last two games but 4 points is enough to guarantee 6th.
As for Canning Town Social Club, they are dire but doing the treble over us will go someway to appeasing the Garnetts after suffering some of the worst football in the Premier League this season so BFS & the team could be up for it.
As others have said, it is irrelevant what THFC do, you just need to beat Hull for 5th. Unfortunately, Woolwich will not lose to NUFC, there is a reason the bookies have them at 11/1 to get a win. Last 5 games, scored 1 conceded 14, lost 5.

Forums, innit?

I dunno, it was great at the time, but the fact they've already lost 6 league games at home this season has took the shine off it a lot for me.

It's like beating Leeds at Elland Road the year they got relegated, is it still beating a big team when they're that bad? Not for me. You don't play a team's history you play their 11 on the pitch and Man U this year simply aren't good enough to crow over beating them, it's an expected 6 points.

At the time, it was the Autumn and many on this forum were expecting them to charge. At the time, it was a win against on the big clubs (the current champions, still) on their turf.

Context. It's all sexier with context.

?[/QUO

What I mean is, if we beat City, Gerrard can still win the title as City could still lose there other two games.

If it is written for a team to win the league they will do it. Look how City were out of it but won on goal difference 2 years ago (they were meant to win it that year).

If we win the game Saturday the rs with give us stick about winning them the league if we try are best to win but loose they will give us stick saying we let them win calling us bitter so witch ever way you look at it they are still going to give us stick.

I will never want us to lose a game, but i must say that if City beat us and win the league on goal difference, well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back