Everton in crisis? - Daily Mail Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiss-me_team-america.gif

What you've got there is ex-Echo Kopite hack, Dominic King, being asked by the Peoples Group to write a questioning piece about the financial mess Everton are in, and him giving the benefit of the doubt to the board and writing a piece that ultimately backs their financial mismanagement.

File under 'Kopite wanting Everton to remain third rate'.

havent even read that,

but weve been in crisis now as far as i can remember, the way i see it,

get bill gates in ffs

Last edited:

no, we're not in crisis, bills happily looking for INVESTMENT, while the other board members laugh at him for not realising how much money they have, the fans are divided on the clubs position , and liverpool city council are grudgingly "assisting " us with our ground problem, despite the bad relations the club caused over DK. we have to sell players(sadly the ones we want to sell, no one seems to want) so we can buy new players. oh, and the annexxe which was a much vaunted revenue stream, has been delayed. due to reasons the club cannot agree on. crisis? what crisis. we are living the dream guys, whooppee............

Iam so glad the major news papers are starting to pick up the real feeling of the everton fans ,
this cant go on for much longer , i would love to no how clubs like norwich/wolves/lecister/swansea can out spend us , why do we have to put up with it , i no my season ticket is not much but addon the 2 shirts ,the bath robe the egg cup and a few more bits of tat , and dont forget the match programes and the food ,
if 35-38.000 are the same as me were is the money
still no answers ,
i have been to finch farm its nice but its not the best
my only family have told me everton fans are the biggest grumpy gits around
i think there right
but we all no why
the board wont give moyes any money

What you've got there is ex-Echo Kopite hack, Dominic King, being asked by the Peoples Group to write a questioning piece about the financial mess Everton are in, and him giving the benefit of the doubt to the board and writing a piece that ultimately backs their financial mismanagement.

File under 'Kopite wanting Everton to remain third rate'.

I was told by one of the lads who set up the group they where trying to get it out in the media , which is a good idea BUT the last thing we want is getting kopites involved , he was always going to sit on the fence , he's got a decent relationship with Boys Penn Bill I believe , atleast people are now taking notice that the clubs not all rosey like most media outlets make out that where happy finishing 8th and relying on 17 year old kids coming through every summer , hopefully the first of many articles

Iam really not one for mass protest ,maybe its just my generation but i left all that potesting and stikes to my dad
what we really need is a big name to come out and support us the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.