Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much we could realistically get for them.

Keane, maybe 20m
Holgate, 10-20m
Davis, 10-15m
Gomes, 10-15m
Mina, 30-40m

We’d have to pay someone to take Iwobi, i think it would be wiser economically to use him to cut the grass at FF. At least he’d serve a purpose.

Keane: £10mil
Holgate £7.5mil
Davies £10mil
Gomes: £5mil
Mina: £20mil

£52.5mil

Yeh how evil of me hoping he keeps his heart in good shape for the rest of his life.

It the fact you think you know what discussions have been had between him, his family, club and representatives and medical staff.

If he wants to keep playing, that’s up to him.

I hope he never plays football again for his family's sake myself.

if that’s your opinion, that’s fine but you’re not Christian Eriksen

Last edited:

Need atleast 3 but would like 4 if can. Have to be going for rb cm attacking mid/winger. Then cb if we can sell one of the cb which hopefully could be holgate. Will prob get shot down for this but would anyone take a chance on lingard

Iwobi £10mil

Never stops teams buying these types of players and managers thinking they can improve them.
That time has passed, especially post Covid!
Teams now look at wages....which is our biggest stumbling block, and see that they can't touch our players!

E.G 5-10 years ago Burnley would of taken someone like Delph off our hands for nothing! If we wanted shut now, they would want us to at least pay 70% of his wage!

If we know that those players are dreadful, why would we expect other clubs to be stupid enough to pay decent money to buy them?
The likes of Newcastle will be desperate enough to go for a Holgate ,Keane or Mina.
Norwich might think ( wrongly ) that Davies could work for them in the Championship .
Got Gomes , yeah you're right. Add in Gbamin and Delph too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back