Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need atleast 3 but would like 4 if can. Have to be going for rb cm attacking mid/winger. Then cb if we can sell one of the cb which hopefully could be holgate. Will prob get shot down for this but would anyone take a chance on lingard
I definitely wouldnt give him a
Deal. And Utd aren’t loaning him in jan when he’s out of contract in the summer.

He’d want big money and a 3/4yr deal. Amd is he 29? And apart from a mad 10 games at West Ham, he’s been inconsistent all his career

I think Iwobi will be like Bolasie and Besic, he will be loaned out until his contract expires. Not a clue who buys Keane, maybe the likes of Fulham if they come up as Silva may like him. Hopefully Davies is wanted by Southhampton.

I think Iwobi will be like Bolasie and Besic, he will be loaned out until his contract expires. Not a clue who buys Keane, maybe the likes of Fulham if they come up as Silva may like him. Hopefully Davies is wanted by Southhampton.
I don't think he will. He's not been frozen out like they were. For some bewildering reason, we get managers who actually keep picking him.

I find it a bit bizarre how we must have saved 25mil on the wage bill and brought in a bit of funds to. Yet we still need to sell or loan to bring players in. In January.

So how were we paying for maitland niles, Patterson and Diaz , late in the last window. Milk tokens?

Same way as most deals are structured now, payments over the period of the contract

Diaz at 25 million, at 1.7 million a year, so a 14 year contract :)

Maitland Niles, Diaz and Patterson all smell of Bill and his phantom bids except Brands is doing it now? there are so many examples of this but I suppose Shearer is the most famous and Alan Smith

@Zatara has the right idea about the players on frees, but we couldn't afford the signing on fee, or their wage now, plus why would they come to a poor mid table club

Same way as most deals are structured now, payments over the period of the contract

Maitland Niles, Diaz and Patterson all smell of Bill and his phantom bids except Brands is doing it now? there are so many examples of this but I suppose Shearer is the most famous and Alan Smith

@Zatara has the right idea about the players on frees, but we couldn't afford the signing on fee, or their wage now, plus why would they come to a poor mid table club
I disagree. Rafael has said the owners want to spend. I’m sure they will find a way. Maybe not fortunes, but enough to work out a few deals.

It’s a lot different to the shearer days. And If Spurs can get kessie I’m sure we can get a few players out of contract

Maitland Niles went to West Brom when they were all but relegated, sure he would come just to get game time

I disagree. Rafael has said the owners want to spend. I’m sure they will find a way. Maybe not fortunes, but enough to work out a few deals.

It’s a lot different to the shearer days. And If Spurs can get kessie I’m sure we can get a few players out of contract

Easy arse covering when we don't spend and he under performs. Got to hand it to him - he's a master of his craft.

Not that I think there's going to be anything to spend, but I'm just catching up on the CL highlights, and Tsyhankov looks a player for Kiev.

With respect though, article just released stating that we can re invest what we get in via sales and/or loans, we have a DOF and selling players isn't his strong point, unless its Richie, DCL, Mina, Allan, Digne, Pickford or Doucoure who would get a decent fee

I also don't believe we can bank on the likes of Newcastle taking Davies or Holgate and the like for example, they will be aiming higher and offering huge wages (same as us under Koeman).

Spurs now have a draw card for the next 18 months until he leaves for bigger horizons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back