Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you like my "on the back of a napkin" Everton finances ?
  • James (£200k ?)
  • Sigurdsson (£140k ?)
  • Bernard (120k ?)
  • Walcott (£120k ?)
  • Besic (40k ?)

Total = £620,000 a week + £60,000 saving on manager £680,000 a week = £35.36 million a year ?!

• Carlo (£200k ?) Rafael on £140k ?
  • Bolasie (£80k ?) Replaced with Townsend
  • Joshua King (80k ?) Replaced with Rondon
  • Kean (60 k ?) Replaced With Grey

We are desperately short on end product/creatitivty I think we have to recruit in January.
I suspect that we are still paying the 2nd person on your list.

Sigurdsson's total cost including wages is £80 million (assuming no sell on fee).

Does that make him the worst value transfer in our history?
Thanks to the other Dutch clown we had in Koeman. I assume Swansea are still counting the money we paid them. Daylight robbery as Koeman wanted him so badly we had to pay top dollar. I dont hold it against Sigurdsson, he has done well over the years, but a bad management decision. We should only pay those amounts of money on players like Rom / Richarlison where it was obvious they remain of high value due to their talent / age.

So much deadwood is being shifted out and that will increase in the summer transfer window. Surely the real rebuild starts then but if not Brands must be shipped.

Seen more Longstaff links as he is out of contract next year. Depressing but he would be more effective that Davies, Gomes and Delph so he would actually improve our squad if/when we shift one of them. I read that sentence twice and its actually true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back