Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be all for Patterson as backup to L and RB (and coming on for change in tactics). Good potential to become a starter and integral part of team.
But as a direct reacement for Digne or Coleman - no, not now

Absolutely not mate. He's garbage. He's gone backwards since us. Villa fans couldn't wait to see the back of him and Chelsea fans have absolutely no time for him.

Also, loans aren't free. Aston Villa paid £11M to loan Barkley.

Besides being garbage, he's also an absolute rat.

This x1,000

He has no business being anywhere near the club

Be all for Patterson as backup to L and RB (and coming on for change in tactics). Good potential to become a starter and integral part of team.
But as a direct reacement for Digne or Coleman - no, not now
I’m not sure about him filling in at LB. Im 50 and couldn’t do much worse than Coleman, have you actually watched him recently.

Let Patterson come in and play, get used to the players around him, the system. Yes he will make mistakes all youngsters do. But Coleman is making plenty, so what’s the difference

I’m not sure about him filling in at LB. Im 50 and couldn’t do much worse than Coleman, have you actually watched him recently.

Let Patterson come in and play, get used to the players around him, the system. Yes he will make mistakes all youngsters do. But Coleman is making plenty, so what’s the difference

100% - if we are going to pay all that money for him, he’s got to start.

Been waiting a while for Coleman's replacement - would've liked someone more proven, someone good at putting the ball on DCLs head.
Risky but certainly worth a shout in the squad.
Should have to prove himself first before getting the starters cap.

Longstaff was good under Benitez at Newcastle. Most NUFC fans claim Bruce ruined him. Could be a good option on the cheap.

I don’t think I they do.. A combination of injury and him just not being as good as his early promise is pretty much the consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back