Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I`d be popping a bid in for Johnson tomorrow, knew he was good anyway.... beat the rest of the PL to it, if Villa want Digne they will need to offer Bailey or no deal...

Some forward line that! In a 4-2-3-1, obv just another striker short.... El Ghazi is ? GTF

DCL

Gray Richarlison Bailey
Gordon Townsend Johnson​

Thought Johnson of Forest looked very good.

However the only basis that we would have to sign him is as Richarlison's replacement before he goes , which actually makes sense but involves forward planning so isn't going to happen.
Where on the pitch did he play? I agree we don't have room but he'd be my number one from the championship right now. If we manage to sell Richy for big bucks with his contract counting down and bin Iwobi, he'd be perfect for us.

Few quick things:

1: Spence isnt that highly rated by Forest or Boro. He's been overrated by the media.

2: El Ghazi is an ok player. I remember him against us a few times. Would I sign him? No.

3: Brennan Johnson seems an obvious signing.

4: We need to sell players: Digne, Mina, Keane, Holgate, Allan, Gomes, Iwobi, Gbamin, Davies should be out the door.

5: A centre back and a defensive midfielder should be critical once we move players out

Few quick things:

1: Spence isnt that highly rated by Forest or Boro. He's been overrated by the media.

2: El Ghazi is an ok player. I remember him against us a few times. Would I sign him? No.

4: We need to sell players: Digne, Mina, Keane, Holgate, Allan, Gomes, Iwobi, Gbamin, Davies should be out the door.

5: A centre back and a defensive midfielder should be critical once we move players out

What are your realistic favoured signings (baring in mind we’re sort of skint and not a European football outfit)

Few quick things:

El Ghazi signing makes no sense to me. We've Richarlison and Gray who can play on the left. Townsend and Gordon as backups. They can all play on the right also. Not sure who's spot he's taking

Status
Not open for further replies.