Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive no to coady just seems another williams yes was good in the league but is in the team he is in wouldnt work with him here. El Ghazi no we need a starting winger if he is looking for a permanent deal.

Massive no to coady just seems another williams yes was good in the league but is in the team he is in wouldnt work with him here. El Ghazi no we need a starting winger if he is looking for a permanent deal.
I don't think it's actually happening just lads talking about the prospect of it in here

Youngish Argentine. He’s a decent player but he’s kind of positonless in a weird way. Excelled playing up front for NYC this past season, possibly even their best player, but I’m not sure how he’d fit here a he’s probably not a 9 for us, at least not under Benitez.

There are a few MLS players we should be looking at. Just not sure this is one of them. Miles Robinson, CB for Atlanta, is the one I’d want most. He’s got everything you’d look for in the position and we could probably get him for what we can move Holgate for.

El Ghazi signing makes no sense to me. We've Richarlison and Gray who can play on the left. Townsend and Gordon as backups. They can all play on the right also. Not sure who's spot he's taking

Think you have to take into account that we may be losing Richie in the summer, to be honest I believe that to be nailed on

Totally honest I don't know anything about El Ghazi, Villa mates say he okay as a sub

Not what we need to replace Richie!

Status
Not open for further replies.