Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngish Argentine. He’s a decent player but he’s kind of positonless in a weird way. Excelled playing up front for NYC this past season, possibly even their best player, but I’m not sure how he’d fit here a he’s probably not a 9 for us, at least not under Benitez.

There are a few MLS players we should be looking at. Just not sure this is one of them. Miles Robinson, CB for Atlanta, is the one I’d want most. He’s got everything you’d look for in the position and we could probably get him for what we can move Holgate for.

Sounds great for Everton then. Probs stick him centre mid. I’ve seen Miles Robinson, I like him, don’t think the fans would accept an MLS centre half though.

Cantwell is going to Newcastle
Should I take out a loan and fill my boots mate ?

219077DA-C898-4FDD-BC47-688839B23773.jpeg

Did we? Not saying you're wrong, but I have never seen that figure before. Can you remember where that was reported?

I'd be very impressed if we got that fee

According to Argentine journalist Cesar Luis Merlo, a verbal agreement is in place for James to join Al-Rayyan.

It is claimed that the Qatari club will sign James on a loan deal and the total cost to take him to the Middle East will come in at €8m.

Status
Not open for further replies.