Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like Digne will go to Villa, I just hope we are getting between £25m - £30m for him, there are rumours of them wanting to include Anwar El Ghazi in the deal. I’m not sure he would be any use for us. Possibly a bench player. I think he only has one premier league goal, scored against us of course.

So it looks like Digne will go to Villa, I just hope we are getting between £25m - £30m for him, there are rumours of them wanting to include Anwar El Ghazi in the deal. I’m not sure he would be any use for us. Possibly a bench player. I think he only has one premier league goal, scored against us of course.
Let ask them to buy Tosun as well. Don’t see any point of that. Cash only please.

He has 15 goals in the prem even if several are pens. That's not to say he isn't crap though, and it's not a position we need to prioritise

Looking how thin our bench is a cheap bench player isnt the worse option as long as we get a good fee too, we need Lucas gone soon, deadwood hanging around has hurt us in the past

Looking how thin our bench is a cheap bench player isnt the worse option as long as we get a good fee too, we need Lucas gone soon, deadwood hanging around has hurt us in the past

….buying players who are only good enough for the bench is not a recipe for progression.

You improve your bench by buying players capable of starting in the first X1. Build from the top down has to be the aspiration.

….buying players who are only good enough for the bench is not a recipe for progression.

You improve your bench by buying players capable of starting in the first X1. Build from the top down has to be the aspiration.
I agree with what you are saying but right now we are so thin and so skint we need a few options that wont be looking for top wages and a large thin.

I wish we had more youth coming through, i mean more then we currently have, we did well years ago on this side of thing but i think Unsworth and Ebbrell need to be giving us more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back