Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the same scenario for me. We can add some experienced cover to the graphic in the likes of Coleman/Kenny, Townsend, Iwobi, Begovic. We are painfully desperate at CM (or CAM if he wants 4-2-3-1), need a huge upgrade in defence, need another striker. Can maybe add Nkounkou as back-up LB next season if he's fancied. Need to see how the two new lads develop but it's not the worst starting XI.

We certainly don't need another winger yet though as much as Johnson looked great yesterday.

View attachment 151207
What a wank squad that is.

i am thinking mainly cos i hope we can some how sell holgate abd bring a cb in. Do think if he can bring in a cdm it could help inprove the defence more, but is still a worry

Villa linked with Yves Bissouma; we should be all over that. He’d bring such a huge improvement to a real problem area of our team; would be expensive but worth it for what he’d bring.

Villa linked with Yves Bissouma; we should be all over that. He’d bring such a huge improvement to a real problem area of our team; would be expensive but worth it for what he’d bring.

Ideal signing really. £50mil though probably too much for us to pay for someone with a case over them.

Kamara, Guimaraes, Kessie...theres other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back