Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 6'3" according to transfermarkt and wiki says he's only 5'10", 6'3" looks more likely
Yes I’ve seen more sites saying he’s 5”10 than 6”3. And that’s such a big difference, not like one site says 6”1 abs another says 6”2 I suppose as he’s partnering Cahill who’s is 6”4. Need a pic of them standing next to each other lol

Yes I’ve seen more sites saying he’s 5”10 than 6”3. And that’s such a big difference, not like one site says 6”1 abs another says 6”2 I suppose as he’s partnering Cahill who’s is 6”4. Need a pic of them standing next to each other lol
It is strange... more detective work with FIFA and FM saying 190cm, they both can't be wrong lol No idea if he's any good like

Former manager confirming what I said.

8BB6DD4C-A459-4C10-B5E6-2D432CE9B5A8.jpeg

If he was Alan Shearer, he’d have just went on a rant about VAR, and how it’s not fair to have it in the cup, and at the weekend it cost Hull a place in the 4th Round from two blatant hand balls not being given :Blink::Blink:

There’s hope for Street end yet
Spence plays for Forest not Wolves. That was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.