Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best defenders I've seen in the Championship last couple of seasons is Tosin Adrayabio at Fulham, he was originally a Man City lad and had a few loan spells at West Brom and Blackburn but went to Fulham last season, he settled well there

lol

One of the best defenders I've seen in the Championship last couple of seasons is Tosin Adrayabio at Fulham, he was originally a Man City lad and had a few loan spells at West Brom and Blackburn but went to Fulham last season, he settled well there

We were interested in him 2 seasons ago Littlesue then he signed a new deal with City.

Are you Alan Shearer?

If he was Alan Shearer, he’d have just went on a rant about VAR, and how it’s not fair to have it in the cup, and at the weekend it cost Hull a place in the 4th Round from two blatant hand balls not being given :Blink::Blink:

There’s hope for Street end yet

If he was Alan Shearer, he’d have just went on a rant about VAR, and how it’s not fair to have it in the cup, and at the weekend it cost Hull a place in the 4th Round from two blatant hand balls not being given :Blink::Blink:

There’s hope for Street end yet

I thought that's what he said as well (Hull were robbed of 2 handball decisions because there was no VAR) and I was thinking "wtf os he going on about, it was us who should have been given the penalties".

I thought that's what he said as well (Hull were robbed of 2 handball decisions because there was no VAR) and I was thinking "wtf os he going on about, it was us who should have been given the penalties".

He 100% said it.

Like if you’re going to make outlandish comments, you’d better make sure you’ve got it right.

You could see the sheer anger in his eyes and in his voice when he said it too. Wonder if he’d have said if, had we went out? lol

There has been lots of Barkley or Coutinho polls in late Dec early Jan and it seemed like a bit of a Sophies choice question, but the real question seems even worse?
Barkley or Longstaff?
Where do we sit on this question? He wants a midfielder, we are not going to pay big money for one so Barkley on loan or Longstaff on a minimal fee?
What a time to be alive?

There has been lots of Barkley or Coutinho polls in late Dec early Jan and it seemed like a bit of a Sophies choice question, but the real question seems even worse?
Barkley or Longstaff?
Where do we sit on this question? He wants a midfielder, we are not going to pay big money for one so Barkley on loan or Longstaff on a minimal fee?
What a time to be alive?
There are more footballers out there, we will be OK

Status
Not open for further replies.