Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id sell any of these mids: Gomes, Iwobi, Davies, Allan, Gbamin...

...any of these centre backs: Keane, Mina, Holgate.

Not in the slightest concerned about keeping them.
I agree though I think Allan and Keane stay next season, Allan only has a year left, so unless we get a good offer he probably sees out his contract. And similar to Keane. But with Holgate seen to be the most vulnerable CB and Mina with inky a year left. I see Keane staying.

Also we will need to buy at least one new CB and probably 2x CM’s. It’s difficult to shift maybe 10 players in one window. And buy 6/7

Rumour is Gbamin is available, most likely on loan. I suppose the worry is, if he goes abs then we sell a Gomes or Davies late in the window and don’t bring anyone in, injuries to Allan or Doucoure couid kill us.

Again the rumour is we want a midfielder, let’s just pray it isn’t longstaff
Gomes and Davies I’m sure will stay for the time being id be surprised if they left this window.

They p

Non of that's happening, keep telling you no one gonna want them on those wages, they will sit tight and run their contracts down
Allan will only have a year left. I think we couid get money for Gomes & Davies 10mil each. Yes Gomes will be higher wages than Davies, so slightly tougher to shift. Gbamin hopefully gets a loan. Abs if he plays regular, I think the club would sell for 5mil.

Again iwobi we probably will have to take a hit on. On the books this summer, we will probably owe about 11mil on him, so we could get something similar back, but won’t be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.