Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the consensus amongst Lions fans on Rowett mate? He seems to have settled in the Championship but at one point he looked like someone who would be in the prem soon.
Personally I feel privileged to have him at our club. For reasons beyond me our fans are mixed on him. The detractors don’t like his style of defence and counter which has meant good little players like Bradshaw were only but part players til recently. But fk we have 3rd lowest champ budget and I don’t know where they expect us to be. Since GR has been with us we have not been in danger of relegation and are usually challenging in top 10 or above. I couldn’t be happier. As for him being touted for Prem I think that was largely down to the deserved sympathy he got after being sacked with a rum in top 6 to make way for Zola who took em to relegation zone. As I say I think we are lucky to have him. Goes without saying…err…I wouldn’t swap him for…FSC…or waiter as you refer to him

They p

Non of that's happening, keep telling you no one gonna want them on those wages, they will sit tight and run their contracts down

Clubs are allowed to subsidise and pay off players wages. They are also allowed to offer players on reduced transfer fees to other clubs.

This is the second time youve written as if a "statement of fact" in response to my posts...

...can you try and stop?

Clubs are allowed to subsidise and pay off players wages. They are also allowed to offer players on reduced transfer fees to other clubs.

This is the second time youve written as if a "statement of fact" in response to my posts...

...can you try and stop?
Can you try and stop ??, free speech in the Black Country, charm and manners not your greatest asset is it?

Allan will only have a year left. I think we couid get money for Gomes & Davies 10mil each. Yes Gomes will be higher wages than Davies, so slightly tougher to shift. Gbamin hopefully gets a loan. Abs if he plays regular, I think the club would sell for 5mil.

Again iwobi we probably will have to take a hit on. On the books this summer, we will probably owe about 11mil on him, so we could get something similar back, but won’t be easy.
Davies and Kenny should be the easiest to move on due to low wages, suppose it depends on much a player wants to further career and play on, if they late 20's they probably hang around till contract up, like us being 60 and working at M&S for 20 grand a year but being offered a job at LIDL for 15, ?

Were we not involved a while back for that lad Spence who looked world class for Wolves yesterday? His name rang a bell. What a signing he'd have been, incredible game yesterday.
I presume you mean forest not wolves? And if so then yes. We was linked with him. He's on loan at forest from Middlesbrough.

Can you try and stop ??, free speech in the Black Country, charm and manners not your greatest asset is it?

Posting opinions as facts in your customary disturbing and rude manner...

...until you the disagree with your own facts:
Davies and Kenny should be the easiest to move on due to low wages, suppose it depends on much a player wants to further career and play on, if they late 20's they probably hang around till contract up, like us being 60 and working at M&S for 20 grand a year but being offered a job at LIDL for 15, ?

They p

Non of that's happening, keep telling you no one gonna want them on those wages, they will sit tight and run their contracts down

Two polar opposite comments from the West Brom spammer.

Absolute weirdo coming on an Everton forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.