Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“An Everton player has had his bail extended until April 17”. Athletic. Cant name him like but we all know he’s out of contract at the end of the year anyway.

We need a DM like Gana badly. Then a centre half. No idea who’d be buying anyone at this point mind.

“An Everton player has had his bail extended until April 17”. Athletic. Cant name him like but we all know he’s out of contract at the end of the year anyway.

We need a DM like Gana badly. Then a centre half. No idea who’d be buying anyone at this point mind.
I don't understand what';s going on there. How is this still going on almost 6 months later much less "out on bail" until 9months? How did they arrest him if they didn't have the evidence?

I don't understand what';s going on there. How is this still going on almost 6 months later much less "out on bail" until 9months? How did they arrest him if they didn't have the evidence?
I don't understand how he can be on bail if he's not yet been charged (why we can't say his name unlike Mendy)

You would think after all this time they either have to charge him or let him go. Mendy’s case broke after and has been sewn up well before. It’s a hell of an accusation to throw about if there’s no evidence.

Saw NDombele in talks with PSG about a move, get Gana back PLEASE !!!. Even on loan till the end of the season so the new manager can sort the squad out.

This is a tactic they use to flush out any other information from other individuals that might not have come forward. They've done it with all these types of cases but like you say how can you arrest someone if you don't have any evidence?

I don't understand how he can be on bail if he's not yet been charged (why we can't say his name unlike Mendy)
There are long, boring, technical reasons why what has happened is pretty normal. It's called being bailed pending further investigation and is a fairly common step following initial arrest but before formal charging. Under PACE 1984 (as amended repeatedly) the process of arresting a person gives the Police sufficient grounds to do things like search premises or conduct interviews under caution; it's often seen as a necessary step in the investigation process.

Juat read white on talksport said no more in
he said you have to assume with no manager we wouldn't make any more signings. I think Jordan replied with 'well you don't know' or something like that.
We may still get in one loan, a midfielder. but it'll depend on who the manager is. If it's Rooney he may push for someone like Lingard (assuming Newcastle don't get him first) and if it's Lampard then maybe he'll use his Chelsea connection. Gives the new manager at least a chance of succeeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.