Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a loan for someone like Loftus Cheek would improve our midfield options right now.
A friend of mine is the manager of Dartford Youth Team and they played Chelsea in the FA Youth Cup and Loftus Cheek played, it was funny to watch how much better he was, i'm about 7yrs older than him and he looked like he could had been my dad he was that much bigger than me and everyone else. Was a super talent, but hasn't kicked on as yet.

We are desperate to get midfielders in on loan but I wonder if the likes of Spurs / Chelsea / United will suddenly be reluctant to send us players. It's sort of to their advantage for us to go down, both from the point of view of being able to pick off our better players on the cheap, and also to set back a potential rival. Doesn't feel like it at the minute but in a few years with the new stadium built and the FFP problems behind us we are a club that should really be kicking on in the medium - long term but get relegated and that's all out the window.

The most difficult part at the moment is players will see the state of the club and not want to come here . We are in big trouble here and need to appoint a manager and also decide who is looking after trying to get players in early next week if we plan on giving ourselves a chance to get out of this mess .. Next match against Newcastle who will be throwing money at players next week is the biggest game for a long time. We cannot loose that match .. worrying times !!

Inappropriate Language
Love him here permanently cracking player. And Gueye on loan, we would have a midfield.

A friend of mine is the manager of Dartford Youth Team and they played Chelsea in the FA Youth Cup and Loftus Cheek played, it was funny to watch how much better he was, i'm about 7yrs older than him and he looked like he could had been my dad he was that much bigger than me and everyone else. Was a super talent, but hasn't kicked on as yet.

Last thing we need is a nothing player contributing [Poor language removed] all. Loftus AssCheek is awful and is not even that young anymore

Lampard, then pick off the top drawer young players, from the best academy in the country at Chelsea who don’t to wait for premier league football.

The list is endless.

I’d imagine we’ll see someone like Sarr come in during the next week, if we were to get Lampard in, in time.

I agree if Lampard comes in then he will surely look towards to Chelsea squad for a loan deal.

Watching Harry Winks for spurs and he would’ve been a decent signing for us. I know he wouldn’t have been a popular choice but he’s better than what we have and he’s good on the ball.

But obviously he’s not good enough for us as we only want world beaters because thats what we think we deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.