Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton January 2025 Transfer Thread

I'd agree with you mate, but I think it's untrue City do more of their recruitment from outside of the top 5 league. Most of their players are top 5 league players.

I'm also not sure Thelwell can really be attacked with the work he's done.
I never said they did they do all of their recruitment outside of the top 5 leagues, in fact they do it from everywhere. I was merely making the point in reference to us not being so scared as to looking a bit further afield in future for signings. We are looking at a completely different player to Man City mate.

As for Thelwell, sorry I can't agree there, his work has been largely poor imo. When he has had money it's been wasted and he had repeatedly ignored certain key positions (FB) window after window, also some strange loans like the Vinagre and now Lindstrom. Kevin Thelwell is not a DoF, he is a cost cutting administrator (not saying we didn't need one) but it's the job he did at NY Red Bulls and a similar role at Wolves (Mendes in charge of transfers)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back