Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in no doubt we would. This is a slightly better video, it's Lucien Agoume a young French lad on the fringes of the Inter first team, a DM looks a really decent prospect.

Looks a tad slow to me but good vision. I prefer Bissouma from Brighton or Soumare. They have power, pace, vision, and very combative.

I mean 50M is ridiculous for a player who hasn't done anything in 2+ years but I'd loan Dele in for the rest of the season with an option to buy. We desperately need creativity and scoring in that advanced MF spot, something neither Siggy or Gomes provide.

I mean 50M is ridiculous for a player who hasn't done anything in 2+ years but I'd loan Dele in for the rest of the season with an option to buy. We desperately need creativity and scoring in that advanced MF spot, something neither Siggy or Gomes provide.

Alli is pretty much exactly the same player as Sigurdsson, just wants to hang around the box in case the ball drops to him. Doesn’t offer anything at all off the ball or outside the final 3rd. Can’t pass, not a creative player.

£50M was only based on his value + the amount we'd get stiffed by Spurs in the negotiations.

Would cut my left testicle off for us to get Alli would be the final piece of der jigsaw.

Allan Gbamin
Alli
James DCL Richarlison

What a side with Doucs off the bench with no more Gomes/Siggurdsson

You will have a shock, if you expect to see Ali threading killer balls through from midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back