Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know, talented lad. Superb on Footy Manager in the mid 2010's

Yeah it was him and firmino who were the main lads at hoffenheim but volland was always the one who you thought would make it big.

Unfortunately firmino got his move and volland stayed and the rest is history.

Hes playing for Monaco, so hes at a decent sized club.

Yeah but not the size that I thought he needed to prove how good he was and he's only recently moved there last year. Moving to leverkusen was a mistake I think. He did well there but didn't really stand out.

I dont know if I'm making sense but it makes sense to me lol

Slap 15m on the table for Alaba in January. If we don't, Liverpool will, if they haven't already agreed a deal (which I think they probably have - it would make sense on many levels). He's out of contract in the summer.

Slap 15m on the table for Alaba in January. If we don't, Liverpool will, if they haven't already agreed a deal (which I think they probably have - it would make sense on many levels). He's out of contract in the summer.
To which he will tell his agent:

“what’s an Everton? I’ve never seen them in the million CL seasons I’ve played. Oh Ancelotti’s there is he? He wasn’t great at Bayern, can you get me a move to someone good please”

Dele Ali scored 50 premier league goals faster than Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes and Hazard.
There is a bloody good player in there and he is the right age. I don't think we have 50 million though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back