Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dele Ali scored 50 premier league goals faster than Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes and Hazard.
There is a bloody good player in there and he is the right age. I don't think we have 50 million though
Like a the majority of young Footballers he's lost the will and hunger to succeed. They've become consumed by the money and the game plays second fiddle to them now.

Slap 15m on the table for Alaba in January. If we don't, Liverpool will, if they haven't already agreed a deal (which I think they probably have - it would make sense on many levels). He's out of contract in the summer.

Alaba wanted £35m in wages over the course of a four-year deal.

That's about £170k a week.

It's not happening.

Grealish (highly unlikely now)
Bamford
Lamptey
Romero
Rojo

Bamford and Dom would be brilliant together uptop
Lamptey is what we need badly with pace and youth
Grealish we should of acted on early and doubt he’d join us now but he’d be an amazing signing
Romero waisting his career at United, would be proper competition for jordan
Rojo, get him on a free and short term deal no harm done, always liked him hard as nails and another literally waisting his career at United and so much better than linderof and jones

Grealish (highly unlikely now)
Bamford
Lamptey
Romero
Rojo

Bamford and Dom would be brilliant together uptop
Lamptey is what we need badly with pace and youth
Grealish we should of acted on early and doubt he’d join us now but he’d be an amazing signing
Romero waisting his career at United, would be proper competition for jordan
Rojo, get him on a free and short term deal no harm done, always liked him hard as nails and another literally waisting his career at United and so much better than linderof and jones

Oh dear, dear me Lloydy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back