Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Dele Ali.
He was poor for 18 months, got dropped and has still looked poor when he's played in our European games so he definitely needs a new club to revive his career.

Someone said that they don't want him cos he can't get into the team because of Sissoko, (who by the way has done a great job for Spurs in the last 2 years,) but they play in completely different posistions and our manager as our manager has decided we are no longer playing with a "number 10" and the form of Son and Kane proves he's correct so Dele getting a game is a long shot.
He was brilliant once and considering his still youngish age, it is possible he could be again but the most important point is, do Everton need a number 10?

On Dele Ali.
He was poor for 18 months, got dropped and has still looked poor when he's played in our European games so he definitely needs a new club to revive his career.

Someone said that they don't want him cos he can't get into the team because of Sissoko, (who by the way has done a great job for Spurs in the last 2 years,) but they play in completely different posistions and our manager as our manager has decided we are no longer playing with a "number 10" and the form of Son and Kane proves he's correct so Dele getting a game is a long shot.
He was brilliant once and considering his still youngish age, it is possible he could be again but the most important point is, do Everton need a number 10?
see the problem with a small minority of our fans is; they see a player, they block out all the crap that he offers, only see what they want, convince themselves said player is world class, moan that we should buy him, then moan and blame the club when we buy him and he’s either completely turbo gash or not what we needed

Exhibit A: Gylfi Sigurdsson; lauded because of stats, ignoring the fact he’s an utter shithouse

Exhibit B: Theo Walcott; praised because he’s a goal scorer that we cried out for, ignoring the fact he has the technical ability of a duck and had one good season in his entire career.

Exhibit C: Abdoulaye Doucouré; are most recent acquisition. People wanted this power house midfielder who would dominate the middle of the park. Strong, athletic and goal scoring. However, they failed to see that he has the awareness of a blind security dog and the inability to pass a ball more than 5 yards

Dele Alli is not what we need, we do not play with a number 10 and personally he’s a very limited footballer.

Added to that, he’s also a massive prick

@Lloydystark makes @ForeverBlue92 look like Sir Alex Ferguson.

Remember when I was probably one of a handful on here who wanted Silva out but was told to pipe down as it was a transition season.

Or when I claimed Ings is a very good player whilst others scothed it was a "purple patch"

Funny how that gets erased out the vaults by the suspects who love bringing up DCL.

Not even gonna pretend I know a lot but there are quite a few posters on here who display sociopathic/narcissistic personality traits in that they are always right and never wrong and scoth at everyone else when they are just another fan like the rest of us o_O

Remember when I was probably one of a handful on here who wanted Silva out but was told to pipe down as it was a transition season.

Or when I claimed Ings is a very good player whilst others scothed it was a "purple patch"

Funny how that gets erased out the vaults by the suspects who love bringing up DCL.

Not even gonna pretend I know a lot but there are quite a few posters on here who display sociopathic/narcissistic personality traits in that they are always right and never wrong and scoth at everyone else when they are just another fan like the rest of us.

Can't win 'em all Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back