Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could say does he have any track record in that regard.

Don't know his history just what I've read previously. I know we have some youngsters playing like DCL, Richy etc. but that's more forced because they're so good they are starters. He's given Gordon some games, gave Branthwaite a few games, Godfrey etc.

Think people just want him to apply a bit more logic like the LB mess last weekend.

Don't know his history just what I've read previously. I know we have some youngsters playing like DCL, Richy etc. but that's more forced because they're so good they are starters. He's given Gordon some games, gave Branthwaite a few games, Godfrey etc.

Think people just want him to apply a bit more logic like the LB mess last weekend.

Agree, might see a repeat today of that, but also midfield mess with Siggy.

see the problem with a small minority of our fans is; they see a player, they block out all the crap that he offers, only see what they want, convince themselves said player is world class, moan that we should buy him, then moan and blame the club when we buy him and he’s either completely turbo gash or not what we needed

Exhibit A: Gylfi Sigurdsson; lauded because of stats, ignoring the fact he’s an utter shithouse

Exhibit B: Theo Walcott; praised because he’s a goal scorer that we cried out for, ignoring the fact he has the technical ability of a duck and had one good season in his entire career.

Exhibit C: Abdoulaye Doucouré; are most recent acquisition. People wanted this power house midfielder who would dominate the middle of the park. Strong, athletic and goal scoring. However, they failed to see that he has the awareness of a blind security dog and the inability to pass a ball more than 5 yards

Dele Alli is not what we need, we do not play with a number 10 and personally he’s a very limited footballer.

Added to that, he’s also a massive prick
Dele Ali on loan why not. So we could ship Sigurdsson to Saudi Arabia, Oman. Dubai... Perhaps he could take Bernard in his luggage, he is is small enough.

Harry Winks? Perfect to just sit in front of the back 4, keep it tidy and let Allan and Doucoure play their natural game with not as much defensive responsibility.

I'd also take Dan James as cover for Hamez and pacy option from the bench.

Harry Winks? Perfect to just sit in front of the back 4, keep it tidy and let Allan and Doucoure play their natural game with not as much defensive responsibility.

I'd also take Dan James as cover for Hamez and pacy option from the bench.
Moshiri may as well flush another 40mil down the toilet. Winks is massively overrated. Yes neat and tidy, but is not a great defensive midfielder isn’t aggressive or powerful. Just a overhyped player by the cockney media.

And James can’t get a kick for Utd. Loads of pace, but end product is pants and doesn’t score goals.

To really push on we need a powerful defensive midfielder hopefully Gbamin. And add another great box to box midfielder.

And 2 attackers who can come on and make a difference when 2 of the front 3 aren’t firing. And that’s not dan James

Agree he's a great young player, but cant see him coming to us at this moment in time
I know it is a very log shot but Why not though? If we can make the right financial offer to club and player, go for it. He just stinks of class and has similar aggression and competitiveness levels to Richarilson. This lad is exactly what we need. Hell it is ambitious but if our goals out the top, try it.

I know it is a very log shot but Why not though? If we can make the right financial offer to club and player, go for it. He just stinks of class and has similar aggression and competitiveness levels to Richarilson. This lad is exactly what we need. Hell it is ambitious but if our goals out the top, try it.

I think if it was the end of the season and we had finished above Chelsea then, maybe you could see it. But at present he is playing for a team in the Champions league and in a strong squad, 3rd in the Prem, why would he leave them?

I think if it was the end of the season and we had finished above Chelsea then, maybe you could see it. But at present he is playing for a team in the Champions league and in a strong squad, 3rd in the Prem, why would he leave them?
If we could tie up him and Zaha in January (pure conjecture on my part) we have an outside shot at the very top of the table. Yes it will cost a packet but as we have seen Mosh is balls deep here financially already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back