Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Winks. Give him the no.40 shirt.
Make a new range of sleepwear.
Make lots of money.

Simples:dance:

tbf we could have made a killing over the past 7 games if fans were in the stadium , could have sold winks 40 pillows ... was deffo boring enough .. opportunity missed

I don't think we should take dele alli. I actually don't mind him as a player, but the all or nothing doc revealed he doesn't train well and carlo isn't someone who trains people very hard. We need people who are self motivated under Carlo.

I'd support him if he were here of course, but I'd take Zaha over Dele, if I could only take one.

I can’t see us bringing in any players in this winter, especially now Holgate and Godfrey are looking like more than good enough deputies as fullbacks.

We will continue to try and offload Besic and Bolasie, probably unsuccessfully. But their contracts finish this summer.

The only other players that I could possibly see leaving are Bernard and Tosun. Both have 18 months left on their contracts. Matching them with a club that has interest in them and they’d happily move to is gona be difficult tho.

We need a pacy winger on the right and move James to the middle, Bailey looks like the right fit, fastest player in the bundesliga, got injured last season and struggled for a start, this season he’s now done well, 20m price tag last summer but will be increased now unfortunately

Alli on loan could be a fantastic signing. Point to prove, wants to make the England squad for Euros and maybe Carlo's management could get the best out of him. If it doesnt work out then we gave lost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back