Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late now I know but watching Reece James yesterday made me angrier than ever that our recruitment team ignored him when he was playing on loan on our doorstep, at Wigan, until last year. I saw him perform on a good few occasions and it was obvious he was a talent. He played as a CB and a RB before eventually moving into the midfield, where he showed the full range of his abilities (as he did yesterday, mixing his RB role with a CM role at times). Unfortunately we never made a move when Chelsea (pre-Lampard) we're not interested in bringing him back. Great pity, and a black mark against Brands.

Too late now I know but watching Reece James yesterday made me angrier than ever that our recruitment team ignored him when he was playing on loan on our doorstep, at Wigan, until last year. I saw him perform on a good few occasions and it was obvious he was a talent. He played as a CB and a RB before eventually moving into the midfield, where he showed the full range of his abilities (as he did yesterday, mixing his RB role with a CM role at times). Unfortunately we never made a move when Chelsea (pre-Lampard) we're not interested in bringing him back. Great pity, and a black mark against Brands.

And what makes you think he'd leave? Clearly going on loan then got him his chance in their 1st team now. The levels of entitlement and sheer inflation of our standing by some in here is embarrassing

our best hope is that fat frank gets sacked, roman signs an overrated manager who doesnt like youth and he is out of the team and some 95 year old right back replaces him

Decent right backs are two a penny these days I'm sure we can get one as good if not better than him a RB version of Digne would be ideal.

And what makes you think he'd leave? Clearly going on loan then got him his chance in their 1st team now. The levels of entitlement and sheer inflation of our standing by some in here is embarrassing
Where do I say that? My opening few words on my post were " I know it's too late now" -- of course there's no way he'd come to Everton now. But what a missed opportunity for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back