Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people take the internet way too seriously and the biggest mouths I guarantee are the ones who never step foot in the ground.

Could you imagine sitting next to some bloke screaming at someone for being crap and standing up "your wrong again and let me demonstrate why you are yet again wrong..." you would get banged out lol

mmmmm, not 10 mins earlier

Remember when I was probably one of a handful on here who wanted Silva out but was told to pipe down as it was a transition season.

Or when I claimed Ings is a very good player whilst others scothed it was a "purple patch"

Funny how that gets erased out the vaults by the suspects who love bringing up DCL.

Not even gonna pretend I know a lot but there are quite a few posters on here who display sociopathic/narcissistic personality traits in that they are always right and never wrong and scoth at everyone else when they are just another fan like the rest of us o_O

yes, you don’t take the internet seriously at all

:hayee::hayee::hayee:

Remember when I was probably one of a handful on here who wanted Silva out but was told to pipe down as it was a transition season.

Or when I claimed Ings is a very good player whilst others scothed it was a "purple patch"

Funny how that gets erased out the vaults by the suspects who love bringing up DCL.

Not even gonna pretend I know a lot but there are quite a few posters on here who display sociopathic/narcissistic personality traits in that they are always right and never wrong and scoth at everyone else when they are just another fan like the rest of us o_O

You also wanted us to spend £45m on Sebastian Haller but ok this is football.

i’m just hoping that Brighton get relegated and we can buy that lamptey , failing that I’d take Aaron’s at Norwich. RB has to be our first position to sort given shamus’ injury problems and seemingly no back up that’s rated

Some people take the internet way too seriously and the biggest mouths I guarantee are the ones who never step foot in the ground.

Could you imagine sitting next to some bloke screaming at someone for being crap and standing up "your wrong again and let me demonstrate why you are yet again wrong..." you would get banged out lol
Ive told plenty of people at the game they are wrong.

Not once been "banged out".

Nkounkou can’t get a game under Ancelotti so don’t think we’ll ever see Small anyway haha.

Very true, wonder if Carlo has ever managed a U23 side? or any young side? Surely not Delph or Iwobi. I know what the back four will be Holgate, Keane, Mina and Godfrey - 4 CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back