Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said this before about other links but it still stands. If king signs on a permanent deal people need to stop with the ‘be patient, this season was always just a warm up, it’s a long term plan’ shouts. You can’t sign a load of 29 year olds, not use your kids, play safety first football and say yeah upper mid table is fine for now. The deals we’re doing make short term ‘success’ (in a relative sense) vital, otherwise we’re just throwing money away for no reason.

The lad is still a prospect, hes played and scored goals for Juve and PSG, hes also played for his National team at a very young age.

Hes very much a prospect, but I honestly don't think he suits Everton, so thus hes of no use to me as an Everton fan, other than some cash money in 6months.

And we had pretty much a free run at Kean when we signed him, so I guess why would only Everton be interested in such a good player?
I'd say we had a free run because we were willing to pay more than most others not that no one would have wanted him.

Said this before about other links but it still stands. If king signs on a permanent deal people need to stop with the ‘be patient, this season was always just a warm up, it’s a long term plan’ shouts. You can’t sign a load of 29 year olds, not use your kids, play safety first football and say yeah upper mid table is fine for now. The deals we’re doing make short term ‘success’ (in a relative sense) vital, otherwise we’re just throwing money away for no reason.
You're right but the problem for me is that I'm not really sure we're in position for short term success so this feels like a poor strategy.

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.