Votes: 28 6.6%
  • Atari

Votes: 40 9.4%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 52 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You i read somewhere that there are 2 maybe 3 teams that will not be allowed sleeve sponsor due to a current sponsorship deal which does not allow for an additional sponsor on the sleeve.

I wonder if this could be any team that has Umbro as a kit manufacturer seeing as Umbro is already on our sleeves and has been for a couple of years.

Something to ponder.

He revealed that in the past two months, new revenues totalling £75million have been secured, including a significant new title sponsor for the Finch Farm training ground and Academy. It is also expected that the value of the Club’s shirt sponsors will increase by 300 per cent

“The final year of our main partner deal with Chang presented us with a great opportunity to secure a significant increase in revenue and I’m pleased to report that in the past six weeks we have signed up £75m in new revenues.

“We are expecting a 300 per cent increase in the value of our shirt sponsors and we will be announcing shortly, as part of that £75million, a significant new title sponsor for the Finch Farm training ground and Academy.”

hull-city-16-17-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back