Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second leg against Sporting CP is on DirecTV at 3:05 EST on the 25th. Channel 462 (462-1 should be HD).

Second leg against Sporting CP is on DirecTV at 3:05 EST on the 25th. Channel 462 (462-1 should be HD).

Any idea if this is being shown delayed on any channel? It would be far easier for me to watch around 7 or 8 EST, and I recall seeing ads for it at that time on Setanta a week ago while watching the delayed Madrid game, but I haven't found it on any listings since.

Midwestern accent? There isn't one.

Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa - completely accent free.

Chicago has a good accent. Wisconsin and Minnesota certainly do but most of the Midwest is as vanilla and non-descript as it gets.

doh! I don't have Setanta because it is going away in a few days! I wonder if DirectTV will give me the channel for the 5 days before it shuts down?

I bet they will.

It took ATT Uverse about 2 hours to get Setanta live when I activated it for the FA cup last year.

Not sure if DTv has the same lag.

If you are going to do this, try it the night before.

:banghead:

I saw the time and that you were in Seattle and just assumed you had listed PST. I completely missed the match, doh! Sounds like I didn't miss much though I guess. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back