Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I subscribed to Fox Soccer + for the game. (Verizon Fios 1009) Cheap bstard that I am... I won't pay $15 a month for one channel. Anyway, upon viewing the game I found that the resolution was not even hi-def. So.... I cancelled the next day. Probably would have cancelled anyway.

Do you suppose that I will get charge one-thirtieth ($0.50) for the day's use? If so, not a bad scheme. Access to the channel was cutoff within an hour of my request so my real-time access to FS+ was truly about one day's worth. I'll try to remember to give an update on the day-rental scheme after I get my next bill.

Success!!! Got my fios bill from the last 30 days. I subscribed to Fox Soccer Plus on two occasions for Everton games and then unsubscribed the next day. In both cases, I was charged for one day's subscription. I paid a total of $1.00 for the two games. If you have Fios, this is a viable option.

Success!!! Got my fios bill from the last 30 days. I subscribed to Fox Soccer Plus on two occasions for Everton games and then unsubscribed the next day. In both cases, I was charged for one day's subscription. I paid a total of $1.00 for the two games. If you have Fios, this is a viable option.

That's a nice workaround. I'm paying $5 a month for FS+, had it last season and it was only reg def, this season they've added a HD version so I'm happy to pay my $5.
Also gutted after looking at the New Years Day fixtures and seeing that I have to be up at 6:30am to watch the game, at least I'll still be drunk.

West Brom vs. Everton, Sunday, January 1 at 7:23am EDT (LIVE) on FSC+.

Followed at 9:30am EDT by The Magic of the FA, Everton - The Stars

it looks like Directv has added FSC+ in HD for this game. I am going to order it for a month. Go satellite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back