Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am freaking leaving work at lunch I dont care. No meetings this week it is on!!!!!!!!

Well when I say no meetings... Had three today and one on Friday... but seeing the outlook calendar with so much space I thought my outlook had a error.....

My number nine away jersey just came in the mail in time for tomorrow! I'm always impressed with how quickly they get stuff out. By the way, are there any Evertonians in Chicago hitting a bar for this match? I prefer not to drink in bars alone on weekday afternoons.

Aston Villa v Everton, Saturday, January 14, at 12:00PM EDT (REPLAY) on FSC

Everton v Manchester United (1994/95), The FA Classic Collection, Friday, January 13, 5:30 PM EDT on FSC

Aston Villa v Everton, Saturday, January 14, at 12:00PM EDT (REPLAY) on FSC

Everton v Manchester United (1994/95), The FA Classic Collection, Friday, January 13, 5:30 PM EDT on FSC

For those of us suckers like me that signed up for fs.tv, you can watch it live at 7am.

My number nine away jersey just came in the mail in time for tomorrow! I'm always impressed with how quickly they get stuff out. By the way, are there any Evertonians in Chicago hitting a bar for this match? I prefer not to drink in bars alone on weekday afternoons.

There are a group of us. Pm me.

I have Direct TV and ESPN2, Fox Soccer Channel and the one that used to be Setanta. Between those three channels I get every Everton match, every year. League Cup matches usually don't make it though.

I can't find the Fulham match anywhere so it'll have to be OS radio though I hope they'll do video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back