Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a phone call is in order.

Threaten them that you'll be leaving for satellite if they can't get their ****e straight in regards to programming and channels.

Already done. They could care less. It's Comcast.

I also spoke with my courteous Comcast representative, nothing they can do. It's between Comcast and Fox to work out a deal. I subscribed to foxsoccer.tv in the past, I may need to activate my account.

Kay - Any chance Tamworth is on FS.tv? (blocked at work) Looks like the rest of the month will be on FSC.

I also spoke with my courteous Comcast representative, nothing they can do. It's between Comcast and Fox to work out a deal. I subscribed to foxsoccer.tv in the past, I may need to activate my account.

Kay - Any chance Tamworth is on FS.tv? (blocked at work) Looks like the rest of the month will be on FSC.

Sadly, no. They are for some reason playing Fleetwood Town v. Blackpool and Swindon Town v. Wigan over us. WTF.

Crud. Means stream hunting. Sigh.

You're right, Spurs vs. Everton will be on live on FSC (and replayable on FSC.tv) the 11th - I think that game was just added (gee, wonder why). Everton vs. Aston Villa on FSC, as is Everton vs. Blackburn

I'm telling you.

Dump cable and get Dish or Direct.

Dish doesn't carry GolTV though due to a dispute from a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back