Everton play like 'Stoke'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that why you switched to a back 5 of Wisdom, Coates, Skrtel, Agger and Enrique with Gerrard, Henderson and Shelvey protecting them and left Saurez and Sterling up on the counter?

This all day long. You don't need 8 guy to defend long ball tactics. Of course they know this and their comments stem from us being better in the midfield.

Small club
Long ball team

...when are we going to have someone from our side get stuck into these ****ers and pigeon hole them?

Too soft this club sometimes. Just take the gloves off and get the **** into them.

its not evertons style to stoop to answering a wind-up gobshiite like stevie.

Spot on Dave about time we got into these pricks.

Carragher was clearly laughing his socks off at Moyes as he asked Rodgers what he'd said at the end of the game.

Moyes has this delusion that this dignified straight guy is the way to go with bullies ..... he's wrong and it translates into his woeful derby record.

Need to start ruffling a few feathers on and off the pitch against these clowns.

Utter bollocks. What is the need for it? Everyone already knows the comments are a joke. What do you think's going to happen if someone from the club has a go at them? Do you think they're going to "learn their lesson" and never mess with the mighty Everton again? No, they'll probably come out with more sh*te e.g. "small club" and both clubs will end up looking daft. All that does is suggest that we think they're worth talking to i.e they've wound us right up. They haven't (well, perhaps in your case, they have) as all they've done is make themselves look ridiculous. All replying to them does is suggest we're taking the comments seriously and it won't show us in a good light at all.

I hate them but ffs, some deep lying, unhealthy and irrational anger is on show here. Only your average RAWK-er will agree with what Gerrard said. The majority, I'm sure, were embarrassed by the clown. Taking these comments seriously is like taking someone from RAWK seriously. That comment could have been posted in RAWK and it'd blend right in. If you're going to let that get to you then you deserve to be wound up, tbh.

They just announced the result of a poll they have apparently been running on talksport tonight ;

Question: are Everton a long ball team?

Result: YES 8%.....NO 92%

I think the nation has spoken!!.........unless its you lot voting over and over again?

Brilliant. And you know the kopites were furiously voting yes as much as they could.

its not evertons style to stoop to answering a wind-up gobshiite like stevie.

That depends on who's running the club. There's some past players and managers of Everton who wouldn't let those insults pass without comment.

We're not Corinthians.

That depends on who's running the club. There's some past players and managers of Everton who wouldn't let those insults pass without comment.

We're not Corinthians.

Labone was,and he was the last of them!!

Thoughts ...Can anyone remember a previous Phil Neville dive ?? No me neither: so why would he do it in a Derby match when Moyes has criticised Ratboy for diving before the match - I think this was great mind games - very public condemnation by DM - apology by PN - I think this was designed to highlight the difference between us and Brenda's continued defence of ratboy - in my opinion that was very clever - DM said that ratboy should have been sent off, he loved the dive in front of him - think he is learning from Fergie MB

Not all footballers have the mental capacity of a rocking-horse. But it seems the ones who DO are the ones talking bollocks on Twitter and the like. Or in this idiots case, the media. Certain footballers, we know who they are, should be kept away from all media for their own good

I imagine that Moyes will sarcastically agree with him in his press conference and then point out how much higher than them we are in the league.

A dignified silence seems to have got the media on our side and made them look foolish. I thought Gerrard had more respect than that.

Utter bollocks. What is the need for it? Everyone already knows the comments are a joke. What do you think's going to happen if someone from the club has a go at them? Do you think they're going to "learn their lesson" and never mess with the mighty Everton again? No, they'll probably come out with more sh*te e.g. "small club" and both clubs will end up looking daft. All that does is suggest that we think they're worth talking to i.e they've wound us right up. They haven't (well, perhaps in your case, they have) as all they've done is make themselves look ridiculous. All replying to them does is suggest we're taking the comments seriously and it won't show us in a good light at all.

I hate them but ffs, some deep lying, unhealthy and irrational anger is on show here. Only your average RAWK-er will agree with what Gerrard said. The majority, I'm sure, were embarrassed by the clown. Taking these comments seriously is like taking someone from RAWK seriously. That comment could have been posted in RAWK and it'd blend right in. If you're going to let that get to you then you deserve to be wound up, tbh.

Everything said here is complete sense, the whole of the 90 other clubs know we have the class those fcukers never posessed.

I imagine that Moyes will sarcastically agree with him in his press conference and then point out how much higher than them we are in the league.

A dignified silence seems to have got the media on our side and made them look foolish. I thought Gerrard had more respect than that.

I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back