Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh ok mert, but I thought you were a kid when your dad got you an Everton away kit after we won the title in 85, but strange your dad buying a grown man a footy top like :coffee:

No, my dad got me the yellow top, blue shorts, and yellow socks, that was Everton's away kit when they won the league in 1970. I've already told you, I'm an old count.

Oh hello, Bobby Bold text has piped up.
I hope you are who I think you are.

Mate, seriously, I'm not a multi. I've genuinely never been on this, or any other, Everton forum before yesterday. It would appear there's not many of you can consider taking the job of detective as a career path.

Mate, seriously, I'm not a multi. I've genuinely never been on this, or any other, Everton forum before yesterday. It would appear there's not many of you can consider taking the job of detective as a career path.
No probs mate. I will just pop you on ignore anyway.
And, for what it's worth, there are actual real detectives who post on here..

First, your lies fool nobody
Second, I have no idea who that is
Third, are you trying to avoid the swear Friend

Apart from the Everton fan who thought the clubs 1970 league win was the 1985 win, you mean?

I would have thought supporters of a club that has the Z Cars theme as the music the team walk on the pitch to, might be slightly better at detective work, but apparently not.

No probs mate. I will just pop you on ignore anyway.
And, for what it's worth, there are actual real detectives who post on here..

Well, I hope for the good citizen of Merseyside they're not the jokers who are accusing me of being a multi, because they couldn't be more wrong.

Bye. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back