Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the Everton fan who thought the clubs 1970 league win was the 1985 win, you mean?

I would have thought supporters of a club that has the Z Cars theme as the music the team walk on the pitch to, might be slightly better at detective work, but apparently not.

I got my dad to get me an Everton away kit when they won the first of those titles.

League titles was 62/63 & 69/70, then 84/85 & 86/87

It’s ok mate, you got caught in a web of your own making. I forgive you homie, peace be with you

League titles was 62/63 & 69/70, then 84/85 & 86/87

It’s ok mate, you got caught in a web of your own making. I forgive you homie, peace be with you

The first of those two titles you were talking about, genius.

You're trying desperately to prove something that isn't true, Hercule. I sincerely hope, you're not one of the detectives the other poster was talking about. If you are, I think we can expect a wave of unsafe convictions, West Midlands Police style, in the near future.

Sorry mate, was just asking. Wasn't trying to be humerous just seen your name tbh

No problem whatsoever, macca.

I came on here, to have a wee look after a link was posted on a Celtic forum, but apparently I'm some other dude who used to post on here, or at least I think that's what I'm being accused of.

I've definitely been accused of lying about seeing Kenny Dalglish play for Celtic, and, bizarrely, lying about an Everton away kit my dad bought me when I was around 10. lol

No problem whatsoever, macca.

I came on here, to have a wee look after a link was posted on a Celtic forum, but apparently I'm some other dude who used to post on here, or at least I think that's what I'm being accused of.

I've definitely been accused of lying about seeing Kenny Dalglish play for Celtic, and, bizarrely, lying about an Everton away kit my dad bought me when I was around 10. lol

Would you say that you are always the victim and its never your fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back