Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, the worst you can say about the kids is that they've lacked the consistency, which is what you'd expect anyway. They haven't hid or not stood up to their task in the same way the senior guys have. You can see that by the number of MOM votes the kids have been getting.

But you just know it's the senior guys, those cowards that have let us down so badly this season, that Allardyce is going to put his trust in. It sickens me that the dross we should be booting out of our club are the ones that are going to have their places cemented, with yet more aging has beens joining on silly money in January. And the young kids are going to go by the wayside and eventually out of the club should he stay here long enough.

Never felt this bad in 50 years of supporting Everton.

Just been confirmed on SSN as I'm writing this. God I feel sick.
Oh, well that's that then...

I'll watch tonight because of Unsworth, think I'm gonna be taking a big break for anything from 6-18 months after that mate, seeing BFS and Lee ion the dugout would make my uncle turn in his grave
Not even going tonight now. Thought I might have managed one more game before it was announced but not to be. Already received a txt from me mate saying he'll pop round for the card later. Toe rag.

Even though I knew it was coming I still feel absolutely gutted. Numb!! Won't watch it tonight on TV tonight either as I can't face it, but I'm sure that won't last long. I'm determined I'm not going the match again whilst he's there though. I can be a stubborn git at times.

You gonna give the forum a miss too mate? Be a shame if you do but if you feel anything like I do now, I can understand it.

balls, last bit of hope that this wasn't true has just gone. Oh well, he comes with possibly the lowest expectation of any manager in our history, so anything half decent would be a bonus.

If Sam Allaydyce becomes the manager of this club today. It is a black day. I understand the reasons for it. I've been arguing with my own dad about it. If anyone thinks that division is a good thing. In my experience such divisions don't end well.

There is no guarantee he will keep us up. This is Everton, after all. Kid yourself as much as you want, bottom line, there is no guarantees. Picture this. Everton in the Championship with fat Sam as manager, not so palatable. Get that in your head.

If you think that anything is certain. You are deluding yourself. To play to his system it not only involves a huge shake up, it basically involves a whole new team. It's madness with our current staff.

All Allaydyce's cheer leaders, believe in expediency and necessity. Myself I don't buy into that. Whatever Sam Allaydyce represents, it isn't Everton. Not even close. We all know that.

Everton represents something and it isn't the peoples club, it is something that is woven in our fabric, something in our dna. Something that makes you stand proud above other clubs. You give that up? Well that's the end isn't it. We stand for something, if you don't get that. Then you don't get Everton. You give that up then we're just another club. We aren't and never will be. We are Everton. Know your history.

Not even going tonight now. Thought I might have managed one more game before it was announced but not to be. Already received a txt from me mate saying he'll pop round for the card later. Toe rag.

Even though I knew it was coming I still feel absolutely gutted. Numb!! Won't watch it tonight on TV tonight either as I can't face it, but I'm sure that won't last long. I'm determined I'm not going the match again whilst he's there though. I can be a stubborn git at times.

You gonna give the forum a miss too mate? Be a shame if you do but if you feel anything like I do now, I can understand it.

Nope will take on a @davek roll on the forum and rage against the machine mate b:p

Not going tonight now, that's my choice. Won't be renewing my season ticket for next season either. Will go the game again someday in the future. I actually feel like a weight is off my shoulders. Until fat Sam is out of our club I won't be putting in another penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.