Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am gutted. Dodgy as anything. Threw away his dream job for a sniff of a fast buck. How is he even getting a job anywhere? Turned us down already because he didn't want short term so we must be offering him a longer deal. And we have to pay Palace compensation ( why, he said he had retired?) There must be others out there, shows total lack of imagination. If Newcastle United (who really are shoyte) can attract a Champions League winning manager, we should be able to find somebody who is a better manager and better human being (yes, that matters to me as well) than Sam bleedin' Allardyce.

Barkley will never play for us again.
Coleman is coming back from a broken leg and I still don't think we will see him until towards the end of the season.
McCarthy is always injured and now not very good.
Funes Mori is out for the season.

I hate to break this to you but if this situation isn't the time to panic I don't know what is.

We were just handed our bottoms by an awful Southampton team that are also close to firing their manager.
Just tell me what BFS actually does..how does he "organise" a defence full of crap like ours. How does he get the piece of p that is Schneiderlin to get off his lazy arse? And Mirrallas? Turd polishing imo. Majority of EFC fans imo do not want him here...its definitely NOT a case of "bandwagoning" .

This is my worst day supporting Everton in my entire life.

It's definitely not a good one, but at this moment in time inaction is equally just as bad. We need someone in yesterday else we are going to be smashed again and having a Moyes side come and thrash us like they were Barcelona could well be my worst moment supporting Everton...

And what of the alehouse players he's brought in on long contracts, the actual footballing players he's sidelined and the youth players he's alienated. I hope calm heads prevail at the club because I can't see much in the fanbase.
Ineed, it's going to set us back years this crap. Can't wait for the likes of Carroll to join us on big juicy contacts we are stuck with for years. It's what happens when big Sam goes to teamss, he buys crap to keep teams up, but long term it destroys clubs both financially and football wise.

It's not a coincidence most of the clubs he has helped kept up ended up going down a season or so after.. it's because the players Sam signs are crap and end up costing the clubs in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.